WE'RE BACK ON TRACK
The Formula 1 Season Finale can only mean one thing - It's time to get back on track with a host of exciting health & fitness events at Yas Marina Circuit!
- 28 November: Welcome Back TrainYas
HEALTH AND SAFETY
We have enhanced all of our activities at the circuit to operate under a number of government agreed guidelines. We ask all visitors to abide by the following directives and if you have any questions and for more information, please contact our customer service on 800 (YAS) 927.
Around Yas Marina Circuit:
- Face masks are optional both on & off the track.
- For those cycling, shoes & appropriate sportswear is mandatory.
- Further specific questions relating to each activity, please contact our customer service on 800 (YAS) 927.
- Children under the age of 13 should not be left unattended and need to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
IF YOU ARE ANY KIND OF CYCLIST, RUNNER OR TRIATHLETE, OR JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ACTIVE TO DO WITH THE KIDS ON A TUESDAY EVENING, I CAN HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FREE ACTIVITY IN ABU DHABI.
TWICE A WEEK THE TRACK IS OPEN IF YOU WANT TO WALK IT OR CYCLE IT! I DONT THINK THERE IS ANY OTHER TRACK IN THE WORLD THAT DOES THAT. SIMPLY FANTASTIC!
GREAT WAY TO EXERCISE IN THE COOL OF THE EVENING.